38 Years of Watchmaking/Repairing /Restoration Experience
Available For Immediate Delivery & on Sale Now
1. Elgin Pocket Watch - mechanical 18 size/ Approx. 2 1/4 inch.dia.- Stamped Deuber Silverine case 7 Jewel - white porcelain dial - very goo cond. completely reconditioned- $195.00
2. Waltham Pocket Watch - mechanical 18 size/ Approx. 2 1/4 inch. dia. Stamped Bay State Imperial coin Silver case - 17 Jewel - White porcelain dial - very good cond. - completely reconditioned - $195.00.
3. Waltham pocket Watch - mechanical Ladies size 0 size - approx. 1 1/4 inch dia.- Stamped CWC Co.Sterling 15 Jewels - White porcelain dial - very good cond. completely reconditioned - $195.00
4. W rist watch - Mens Elgin mechanical 2 Tone case 17 Jewel/leather watch strap -2 tone dial color -very good cond. completely reconditioned - $169.00.
5. Wrist watch - Mens Bulova mechanical - 10 K gold filled - 21 Jewel Rectangular case -Leather watch strap very good cond. completely reconditioned - $189.00
6. Wrist watch - Mens Benrus mechanical pink gold filled, stainless steel case back - 15 Jewel Leather watch strap - very good cond. completely reconditioned - $189.00
The Watch Repair Doctor specializes in the Repair & Servicing of High Grade American & Swiss made Mechanical Wrist watches from manual wind, self/winding/automatic movements with date functions to American made Antique Pocket Watches, such as Hamilton, Waltham, Illinois,Elgin,Ball,Hampden/Dueber,Howard
Specializing in "Rolex Watch Repair" at an Affordable Price & Restoration of American Vintage Pocket Watches & Wrist Watches from the 1800's !
The Watch Repair Doctor is always available by telephone or e-mail to answer questions.
|I provide Expert Watch Repairing at an affordable price. High quality watch repair by a Graduate Watchmaker since 1976.|
The Watch Repair Doctor has been restoring watches to healthy time keeping since graduating from Bowman Technical School for Watchmaking and Repairing in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in 1976. My watch repair training was updated to quartz watch technology at the Zantech Training Center in Trenton, New Jersey in 1987.
I service all makes of timepieces from turn of the century American Pocket Watches like Waltham, Elgin, Illinois, and Hamilton to wrist watches like Bulova, Longines,Benrus, Gruen, Wittnauer, Tissot, Gucchi,Omega,Rado,Geneve, Rolex, Mido, Simon Carter,Rado ,Geneva,LeCoutre, Movado, Seiko, Baume Mercier,Pulsar, Lassale, Citizen & all High Grade Watches.
The Watch Repair Doctor Accepts Payments Online